I'll be co-hosting the next #ScotFood Chat on 4 August, which this time focuses on Edinburgh and the Lothians. If you're interested in chatting about what's good, new and interesting about food in this area of Scotland, get on Twitter and meet some fellow foodies to discover more.
It's a great way to promote your event, business, product, blog or just to find out what's happening in Scottish Food and Drink.
It's simple to get involved, just respond to the questions below and join in. The chat goes quickly, so you can schedule your answers first to send time and then interact with others and post photos or links. Don't forget to use the hashtag #ScotFood.
#ScotFood Chat starts at 9pm, 4 August, hope to see you there!
- 9:00 Q1 Introduce yourself, first part of your postcode, reason for joining #ScotFood chat
- 9:05 Q2 Name one restaurant in Edinburgh you haven’t yet eaten in, but would like to, and why? #ScotFood
- 9:15 Q3 There are lots of great food events during the summer in Scotland. Tell us about some you’ve visited. #ScotFood
- 9:25 Q4 Where would you suggest to someone looking for a Foodie Hidden Gem in Edinburgh? #ScotFood
- 9:35 Q5 Tell us about your favourite food market and what do you buy there? #ScotFood
- 9:45 Q6 Anything else about the Scottish Food & Drink scene you’d like to share this month? #ScotFood
- 10:00 #ScotFood ends for this month. Next month Glasgow, Central Scotland & Clyde valley host on 1 September 2014 with @Eat_Scottish